Latvia is a small country, however, for its size is shares a very high biodiversity:
- more than half of coutry"s territory is covered by boreal and temperate forests;
- one tenth of it raised bogs;
- most of the rest are agricultural lands;
- there are 2256 lakes and 796 manmade water-bodies in Latvia along with many more small ponds;
- 12400 rivers and creecs with a total lenght of circa 37507 km;
- we have also over 500 km of sand beaches along the coast.
We offer wide range of nature tours with focuse on birdwatching. Just e-mail us email@example.com, and we will prepare the best offer for your stay in Latvia.